how to get here
* This is a console-only demoparty.
* This is a console-only demoparty! That means that you either come with nothing, a console, or a console and a computer intended for console-development. A console is a machine, videogame or tvgame that is built and intended for the purpose of gaming. You could think of it in general terms as any machine that doesn't have a keyboard by default. Sorry, no C64s at this deadline.
* There will be no PRO-gaming events! Of course it is fun to play games on the console, duh! But this is not a LAN-party, it is a demoparty with consoles. If you are just a console gamer but are very interested in this party, learning more about the demoscene and how to open your console and be creative you are welcome but remember that if we find you to be a true consumer-whore we will throw you out if we need space for arriving sceners.
* IRCjunkies, Scriptkiddies, UNIXgeeks and basically everyone who is not a console demoscener or a fan of the console demoscene will be thrown out. However, do note that all these activities could be done from a console. The console scriptkiddies will be thrown out though.
* Annoying intoxicated people will be thrown out if they don't stop being annoying.
* If you make a mess at the party you will have to pay a handsome fee to the person who cleans it up.
* People under 18 years of age are not allowed to drink alcohol at the party.
* Smoking is only allowed outside the party.
* All political, racist or religious activities are forbidden.
* If you get thrown out your ticket is NOT refunded.
Remember, Swedish laws apply at deadline console too!
People who do not comply with these rules or any other directions given by the organizers
will be thrown out so frikkin hard that it is unbelivable.